Project Manager II
- - Project Management
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager II at our Brockton, MA location.
Job Summary: Responsible for driving projects through the entire Amphenol Alden product development process, from the customer to production. The Project Manager will lead internal project teams to ensure customer expectations are fully met, on time, on budget, and products are of high quality. Responsible for taking full ownership of the project with support of AAP's management/leadership team.
• Setup, monitor, track and report project status using Amphenol's procedures and software.
• Interact with all departments (sales, marketing, engineering, purchasing and operations) to deliver a successful product launch.
• Demonstrate leadership skills that will excite project teams and customer.
• Future potential travel to customer sites and production facilities.
• Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Interact with customer to meet expectations and win repeat business.
• Run internal and external project meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent.
• Passionate and driven to success
• Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills.
• Efficient with Microsoft tools; MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Sound engineering background.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• SolidWorks experience.
• Mechanical, molding and electrical product background preferred.
• Medical device background.
• Project Management Certification (such as PMP)
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, excellent 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer