Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- - Sales
- WA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Sales Manager for the Pacific Northwest territory.
Summary - Amphenol Alden is committed to growing its sales and qualified candidates must bring proven track records of sales growth and market penetration in OEM Sales, preferably with relevant market, product, and capabilities knowledge for design solution sales into the medical market.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and drive growth of Amphenol Alden products and capabilities.
- Defend, maintain and grow Existing and New business within the Region or set of accounts.
- Create Annual Sales Plan with the region/accounts.
- Developing and managing customer relationships within Region/Accounts.
- Creating & executing winning customer strategies.
- Conduct presentations ; involvement with technology days/forums.
- Increase new business opportunities pipeline.
- Qualifying opportunities and submitting technical new product sales quote requests.
- Tracking and reporting monthly sales performance for assignment.
- Weekly sales reports.
- Forecasting, planning, budgeting.
- Sales meeting preparation and participation as appropriate.
- Travel is required in order to defend, pioneer, and develop new accounts.
- Minimum 5 years OEM sales experience preferably in relevant medical markets, products, technologies and capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (Marketing or Management) or Engineering.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Proven ability to bring value to customers and employer.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently out of home office.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Electrical connector background highly desired.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Very competitive base salary, incentive bonuses, company car, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, critical illness, vacation/sick/holidays, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, and employee discounts.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page