Supplier Quality Engineer
- - Quality
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Sr. Quality Engineer at our Brockton, MA location.
Job Summary: Maintain and qualify suppliers to AAP. Work with suppliers regarding nonconformance and CAPA.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain approved suppliers list.
- Qualify new suppliers per ISO1348:16, 21 CFR Part 820, and AAP requirements.
- Conduct on-site and desk top audits of suppliers travel globally as needed.
- Work with suppliers on nonconformances and CAPA.
- Experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO1348:16 and 21 CFR Part 820 Medical Device Requirements.
- Lead auditor training to ISO13485:16 or ISO9001:15.
- Knowledge of PFMEA, Process Control Plans, Process Maps, and other Engineering and Quality related processes.
- 5-10 years' related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 Year College Degree.
- Ability to travel globally to conduct supplier audits (up to 10% of the time) as well as other AAP and customer locations.
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab, etc.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, PTO, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts and activities.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page