Document Control Coordinator
- - Engineering
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Document Control Coordinator at our Brockton, MA location.
Job Summary: Administer all product related engineering changes upon approval by the Amphenol Alden Product (AAP) Change Control Board (CCB). The DCC is also responsible for managing the setup of new product data in the AAP's ERP system (IFS).
- Manage new product set up in the AAP ERP IFS system
- Lead change control board meetings, when asked upon, for approval of change requests
- Ensure all required information and documentation are present and released before implementing approved changes or setting up new products
- Administer approved product related engineering changes within the AAP ERP system
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office related products
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of document management systems
- High School Diploma minimum, Associate's Degree, or 1-3 years of equivalent working knowledge/experience with prior document control experience
Other Preferred Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong typing skills.
- Interact with global engineering staff (Brockton, Hermosillo, and Shenzhen) to maintain and improve both quality and efficiency.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, PTO, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts and activities.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page