- - Project Management
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Coordinator at our Brockton, MA location.
Job Summary: Responsible for supporting the project management team. Assist in creating and updating project schedules and tracking down action items using project management software (Tracker Suite). Will also be responsible for creating dashboards for reporting to management and customers. Create tracking tools to monitor all Alden projects from a high level.
- Create project monitoring tools.
- Create dashboards for management and customer review.
- Track down outstanding open actions.
- Create project schedules.
- Own specific projects.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Efficient in Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Experience as a project coordinator.
- Quick learner and outspoken.
- Experience in project management; design and development process.
- Exposure to manufacturing environment; cable/connector assemblies preferred.
- Exposure to medical device development.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, PTO, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts and activities.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page