- - Finance
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an IT Manager at our Brockton, MA location.
Under limited direction, responsible for performing IT-related duties to maintain and enhance Amphenol Alden's IT hardware and software.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders to document and improve business processes. Identify and implement application improvements to support these processes.
- Oversee and determine the need for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Negotiate and approve technology vendor, outsourcing, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Run regular checks on network and data security.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Design training programs and workshops for staff.
- Conduct regular system audits.
- Collaborate with and maintain communications with executives and department heads in the organization.
- Manage and report on allocation of IT budget.
- Provide direction for vendors and service providers.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer field.
- More than 5 years of IT work experience.
- Project Management.
- ERP experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with IFS is a plus.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, PTO, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts and activities.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page