- - Operations
- Brockton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Join us to help save lives: consider a career at Amphenol Alden Products!
At Amphenol Alden we play a part in providing excellent care to patients the world over. We know that every device we support provides care to someone's family member and this is a responsibility we take seriously. Family is core to who we are at Amphenol Alden. Over 80 years ago we started as a family business and we continue to maintain an atmosphere that is dynamic and entrepreneurial. Now, as part of a global corporation, we remain committed to the culture that got us here.
Because our employees are an investment in our future, we know the importance of providing exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and career development. As part of Amphenol Corporation, career paths aren't limited to the hierarchy of our local sites; when needs arise at any of our sister companies we look internally to our top performers for opportunities for advancement.
Due to our continuing growth, Amphenol Alden has a need for talented individuals to strengthen our team. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Purchasing Manager at our Brockton, MA location.
Manage the daily activities of the purchasing team and provide strategic direction to the buyers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing activities and strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce overall expenses and improve effectiveness of the purchasing organization.
- Ensure that products sourced meet or exceed company standards.
- Prepare and process purchase orders.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Seek and partner with reliable and dependable suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in purchasing, planning and/or material control.
- Knowledge of Planning and MRP.
- Familiarity with supplier management.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of expertise using business software and MS Office products.
- APICS Certification
What We Offer:
An opportunity to join a growing team!
Competitive salary, and generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurances, short and long term disability, PTO, short and long-term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, employee discounts and activities.
Amphenol Alden is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page